Thursday, April 2, 2009

My Baby Girl


This is Shirley. Audron calls her my pageant cat.

Usually when I snap a photo of Shirley, those blue eyes reflect back at me and all I end up with is another shot of her in the high beams. "cat-eyes". Well the light was perfect today and I just followed her around the yard.



With her fur coat and my extra layer of fat, the cool days of early spring are far too quickly gone. Pretty soon we will both be driven back inside to the air conditioner.

These are the steps to the old shed that will soon be my new art house and Shirley's new home. She will have a special padded window shelf and her own private corner for her litter box. I can tell she can't wait.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Spoiled rotten with padded shelf and all! Great pictures of Miss Lady.